Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Flea Market Party!

Last 11th July 2009, we had Threadszoo invading Mist Club, turning the whole place into a cool Warehaus, bringing in loads of funky girls, shopping and chillin' fun, all under one roof.

Here are some pictures from that day.





The early hours of the party.





The lounge area, perfect for chilling after excessive shopping! Also where most boyfriends hang at, while the girls shop. Heh. Happy hours' beers are the best! :)



There were DJs spinning awesome music while we girls do what we do best! ;)



Tarot Card booth! I wanted to get a reading too, but was too busy taking care of the MISTress card booth. :( Maybe the next round! Hee.



Pearlyn Sin and Derek Yap of Most Wanted Ruumate 2009, campaigning for votes!
I know Pearlyn personally, so I might be a lil biased when I say she deserves to win, but hey she's very nice! Really. :)
As for Derek, this guy is chaotic; simply loud and enthusiastic and funny.
Both of them have got such stunning personality! The voting period is over, but lets keep our fingers crossed for them, yeah?
The results will be announced on 30th July 2009.

Oh and click here for a vid done by Derek, of their supporters at this party.



Deanna of Threadszoo and I. She's a sweetheart. :)








Steph, Melly and I. Melly's a sweetheart too! She covered the event in Tongue In Chic.

Check out more pictures and style shots from that day here.


My bestie, Sandra, holding the flyer for the launch of Pink Martinee which happened last Wednesday!


Our very own Mistiqal's DJ, Double D, with the Most Wanted Ruumates. :)




One of my lovelies, Mich. :)








Justin, Joyce, Double D and Anderson, yakking away at the lounge.


And I shall end the post with...



A picture of myself! Teehee.
I'm narcissistic that way. :P

Overall, this flea market party was a success and it was really, really fun. I even bought a few items, yay! :D

What do you guys think? Want more of this kind of events in Mist Club?
Send your thoughts, any at all, to cheryl@mist-club.com aite?

I'm gonna blog about the fabulous launch of Pink Martinee soon. (Yes, it was really fabulous, no kidding!) Meanwhile, click here for some pictures from the launch!

Stay tuned. ;)

Loads of love,
Jazzy*Pam

p/s: Pink Martinee, tomorrow! Gonna be yet another rockin' party! Click here to RSVP.

No comments:

Post a Comment